Debt Collection & Credit Control
A positive cash flow is vital for any business. The overall aim of this course is to expose participants to a systematic framework and the underpinning personal skills set required for the efficient and effective collection of outstanding accounts while maintaining excellent customer relations.
- Three days contact time including facilitation and group activities
- 30 days self-study after which participants are to submit their Portfolio of Evidence
- Participants will improve their effectiveness through better preparation.
- More confidence in dealing with customers.
- Planning the call
- Checking debtor details
- Examination of terms
- Analyzing patterns
- Organizing work environment
- Customer type
Making the call
- Communicating effectively
- Handling excuses
- Committing the debtor
- Emails & Letters
- Follow-up action
- Keeping records
- Evaluating cal
Case studies and role-play form an important part of this course.
In addition, our program features
- Tutor-marked assignments
- End-of-module assessments
- A written examination
- Textbooks are provided in most modules
- An IIT Certificate of Competence will be awarded to all delegates who successfully submit and are found competent on their Portfolios of Evidence (PoEs).
- An IIT Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to all delegates who do not submit a PoE within the specified timeframe after attending the three days of training.
This course assumes that the student has a fundamental understanding of business as well as possesses the necessary English literacy to understand the contents of this course. This course is aimed at all levels of the workforce and aims to improve time management and organizational skills.
Participants should bring documents they have written and/or those they will be expected to produce.