Ethics, Labor Law & Essential Legislation for Middle Managers
The overall purpose of this module is to explore the building blocks of corporate and human sustainability and their inter-relatedness. The importance of ethics and its application in the organization will be canvassed exposing the delegates to the areas in the corporate environment that ethics can be built. The delegates will further understand the importance of sound corporate governance, integrated sustainability and ethical leadership and how these concepts all contribute to the achievement of business sustainability through human sustainability. The delegates, as middle managers, will understand the role and importance of ethics within the business context and as managers be equipped with fundamental principles of ethical decision-making and good governance practices to enable them to instill ethical values and encourage ethical practices within an organization so as to build a moral and sustainable business.
- Two days contact time including facilitation and group activities
- 30 days self-study after which participants are to submit their Portfolio of Evidence
Our study guides include:
- Complete guide to study materials
- Self-contained guide with all module requirements
- Examples and case studies
- Clear learning outcomes
- Activities that can be completed individually or as part of a team
Different modules have different assessments ranging from individual presentations, group presentations and written assignments.
In addition, our program features:
- Tutor-marked assignments
- End-of-module assessments
- A written examination
- Textbooks are provided in most modules
- An IIT Certificate of Competence will be awarded to all delegates who successfully submit and are found competent on their Portfolios of Evidence (PoEs).
- An IIT Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to all delegates who do not submit a PoE within the specified timeframe after attending the three days of training.
This course assumes that the student has a fundamental understanding of business as well as possesses the necessary English literacy to understand the contents of this course. This course is aimed at all levels of the workforce and aims to improve time management and organizational skills.